Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How Many Where Also What Cards I Have

"It is this study first have put into perspective the research and analysis under the conducted study parameters on the Herpes disease, it estimated that approximately 16% of the global population aged 15 to 49 carry the virus (!!!). The disease is particularly widespread in sub-Saharan Africa where over 70% of women are infected. The virus Herpes simplex type 2 is usually transmitted through sexual contact and remains in the body for life. The disease can be manifested by painful genital ulcers, but symptoms may also be more moderate, which is why most people are unaware they are infected with the virus and can transmit it further to other people. " by World Health Organization (WHO ) on HERPES Outbreak

How many where also what cards I have made and under what open and closed signature stamps them has published - one Supreme knows. Also it was thought to me that this track Herpes Genital will last till the end of my days: Full army maintenance, possibility on state not to care about " ", and that always will be above a work head - interesting, urgent, my great power extremely necessary for power. For my works there were to me encouragements, the salary, medals and even three fighting awards. There were also next and extraordinary ranks. And suddenly - I will not speak, it is good for the world mankind or it is bad, because not to my mind-reason to understand this question - reorganisation, and behind it - mass demobilisation of officers, and behind it conversion and a total absence of orders at mine - departments has begun: ! Besides, I will not begin to extend about nonsense or expediency of mass defeat , even unique shots - from my statement will change nothing. Have given out me three salaries on arrangement and - live Egory Pobedonosets as you know-can: the further maintenance - business your own .

1 comment:

  1. Yeast Infection : A handful of almonds (160 calories) - an excellent source of vitamin E and magnesium, an excellent source of protein and fiber, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and healthy unsaturated fats.

    ReplyDelete